HOUSTON IS SOLD OUT!
LONDON DATES COMING IN THE FALL
In only 2 Days, this experience will change your entire mindset on how and why you dance.
Over 1,000 students have taken THE GALEN HOOKS METHOD fro over 10 countries. The most common concerns they have coming in are:
- I want to be more confident.
- I have more to offer as a dancer and want it to be brought out of me
- How do I put “me” into my dancing?
- I feel like there’s a wall I can’t get past.
- I feel stuck.
- I take class all the time but there’s just something missing from my dancing.
- My dancing LOOKS different than it FEELS.
- I’m terrified of freestyling.
- When there’s a camera in front of me, I freeze.
- I want honest feedback – tell me the things that nobody else will tell me
“WHAT IF I AM ADVANCED AND DON’T NEED HELP WITH CONFIDENCE?”
As one of the most versatile and advanced dancers in the industry, my goal with advanced dancers is to completely change how and why you dance.
Often, skilled dancers have mental roadblocks related to:
- self criticism (after all, how do you become so skilled without being hard on yourself? It has paid off in the sense that you are now as good as you are, but let’s see what else there is to you as an artist)
- losing sense of self (perhaps you’re great at doing exactly what the teacher asks for, but don’t know who YOU are)
- you’ve reached a plateau (how many more jazz funk classes can you really take? are you missing a challenge? Galen will find all of your weaknesses and force you to strengthen them)
- you’ve forgotten what it’s like to play (nailing choreography can become repetitive- when was the last time someone encouraged you to make mistakes? to explore? to experiment? to try something different even if it doesn’t work out?)
The advanced dancers who have taken TGHM have mentally transformed and now use their bodily facility at maximum capacity.
The ARTIST DEVELOPMENT experience is for any dancer of any skill level.
I figure out how to make you compelling, whether you are a beginner or a veteran.
What else do you have to say as an artist? How can we take you from good to unforgettable?
15 STUDENT LIMIT
1-on-1 CUSTOMIZED FEEDBACK