1ST HALF OF DAY
Ah, the dreaded headshot shoot! Building off what we discovered on DAY 2 with your audition assessment of HAIR, MAKEUP and WARDROBE (and yes this is equally as important for men!), I coach you on your headshots.
You bring clothing and I help style you, guide you on how to pose, take photos and assess and reassess, and teach you how to be IN CONTROL OF YOUR HEADSHOTS!
If you love your headshots and feel great about them, we help you decide on 3 great audition or rehearsal looks so you are nailing the translation of your headshots when you walk into the room in the flesh.
2ND HALF OF DAY
ON SET: “Become Irreplaceable”
CLICK HERE TO SEE AN “INSIDE LOOK” INTO THE WHAT YOU’LL LEARN IN THE “ON SET” PORTION OF “IMMERSION”
This day answers the question, “What do I do once I book a job?”
This is twofold:
- Either you’re a working dancer already and you are totally winging it when you show up to rehearsal or on set
- Or you haven’t booked a job yet and you don’t want to wing it once you do
I’ve been working as a dancer since I was 7 years old. And, for over 10 years I have been a champion for dancers’ rights. (For more info on dancers’ rights, click here.)
I want to share my knowledge of contracts, negotiations, unions, dancers’ rights, agents, and the rest of the “business” side of “show business” that we aren’t taught.
I hope by educating and instilling professionalism in “ON SET”, we can better the industry as a whole.
Here are examples of what we will address that you would typically only learn from experience:
- How do you make your mark on the job and not be in the back corner of the formation?
- How do you get re-hired?
- What do you do when a waiver is pushed in front of your face and you are pressured to sign it?
- What the heck is fi-core?
- If you have an issue, how and when do you speak to your agent? The Union? Production?
Let’s make you a “smart” dancer.
Let’s get you to read the choreographer’s mind.
Let’s get you to problem solve.
Let’s make you someone whom every choreographer wants to have on their team.